How to Order
Interested in commemorating a special race with a customised Personal Best Vest giclée print? Here's a quick guide through the ordering process!
- Start by browsing our Shop to see our current designs. If you’re looking for a specific design, you can search by club, race, charity or country. We're also adding new vests to our Inspirational collection all the time, so perhaps we have a vest similar to what you would like.
Can’t see the vest design you’re looking for on the website yet?
No problem, head over to our Request a Vest page and follow the instructions! We're happy to discuss any custom design requests too.
- When you’ve chosen your vest design, simply fill out the form with a few details and you’re good to go.
- After the order is placed we’ll send you a mock-up to check that you’re happy with the vest design and check the details. We may ask for a close-up shot of the detail on your vest to ensure we create a faithful artistic representation. Don’t forget to add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure our emails are received.
- Once confirmed, we'll print and ship your order either mounted and framed in a box with bubble-wrap, or flat in a hard-back envelope (First Class Signed For). The turnaround time for this is usually within two weeks of placing the order if it is a new design, and much quicker if it's already available on the site.
Please let us know in advance if the print is required before a certain date such as a Birthday or Anniversary and we'll work hard to meet it!
- Display your Personal Best Vest print with pride!
If you are a running club, charity or race organiser and would like to discuss adding your vest design to the website, we'd love to hear from you - please contact us here.